Cyber Garbage

"Meet hot sexy single's in your area." This is some of the junk that is floating around online in our cyber communities now. Would you really trust meeting someone from a website and trusting that this is their actual identity? What ever happened to meeting someone nice from work, or school, or maybe even at church, but online, really!? There are several different dating sites set up online such as: Eharmony.com, match.com, and even a site called christianmingle.com. Christianmingle... Really!? This is so inappropiate, especially for someone as religious as myself, one is supposed to wait for the special someone, there is a plan for everyone. Why rush it? It seems as though everyone is in such a rush or hurry to meet someone. In my opinion however, if you rush it, it is not going to turn out how you want or intended. It's crazy to me to think how advanced our technology has come. Everything anyone needs anymore can be found online, and most of the time a lot cheaper. Though there are several sites online that offer online dating and such, there is also social sites that encourage and added the dating feature online also. Could this be a new rising of something that is already so big? Furthermore, I noticed that I can't even log onto Craigslist.com anymore without a bunch of spam claiming to meet singles in your area. It's sad how polluted the net is now with all the dating content going around. Among countless hours of research, I have come up with no way to completely get rid of all these pop up's . I have Norton that is supposed to protect my internet from all these sites and pop ups, but I still have yet a way to stop these from happening. The social content is not the only thing that is being compromised on the net. People's identities also are being stolen and used, which brings me back to my point, why trust something like this online? In my opinion as I watch the internet continue to grow, so will all the junk and spam also. Perhaps one day, someone will come out with a true solution as to stopping this spam from happening. Until then however, I see this being a continuing problem. But, why trust that someone is truly who you want over online, when in reality, they might be a pyscho.

No comments: