Sprint

Sprint, like most cell phone companies, is currently jumping on board with new technology that will advance group collaborative communications. First, Sprint is offering on their phone plans unlimited text and web usages. There are even apps on Sprint phones for tweeting, Facebook and emails. One can get these apps set up to where they pop like voicemail messages on the phone. There is even a 4G network available for certain Sprint phones.

To help strengthen Sprint with its technology, Sprint has made alliances with several other companies. HP has helped Sprint with the mobility of business solutions. The next alliance is Sprint with IBM. IBM has helped Sprint with integrated business software programs. Microsoft has joined Sprint to help with security and reliable custom apps for business and personal use. With these alliances Sprint has succeeded in getting a leg up on its competition.

www.sprint.com

Forbes.com/sprint

Company Spotlight: Sprint Nextel Corporation /Marketwatch: Telcoms, March 2010, vol9, Issue 3 retrieved at www. Regis/library/business source complete.com December 11, 2010

4 comments:

Yvonne H said...

Thank you for this information. I am having quite a time with my Verizon plan. Texting and all seems to add up even if they say there are no charges.

Thank you again this will help in my quest for reviews of the product.

Yvonne H

Alan Dodson said...

I recently switched from Verizon to Sprint. I have the EVO 4G which is the phone that takes advantage of Sprint's 4G coverage. I must say that I am far happier with Sprint than I ever was with Verizon. The Sprint coverage may not be as large as Verizon but, I like the fact that for less than what I was pay for Verizon I have unlimited web and text. Sprint also doesn't charge minutes for mobile to mobile calls to any customer on any network.

Unknown said...

I liked this, as i am t-mobile customer and have looked around and I didnt know some of these things about Sprint! Thank you!

Chris said...

I'd have to say that whatever Sprint is doing to improve their network, it's working. My wife and I have the same model Blackberry; er's is through Sprint and mine is through Verizon (it's a work phone). The reception and speed of her phone blows mine away.