Prezi's: A Simple Way to Create A Garr Reynold's Zen Presentation

Creating a Prezi is a simple process that may help people to move away from relying on powerpoint and move towards Garr Reynold's coined term: Presentation Zen. This short example of his principles illustrates for the viewer how easy it is to move away from linear, bullet-point presentations.

Some of the benefits of using a Prezi include the simplicity of signing up and creating your own presentation easily. There is free access for students and faculty which allows the designer to create a public or private Prezi. There is a video and a step-by-step tutorial for the new prezi creator. The visual presenation is also simple and allows the viewer to see visual and verbal information simultaeously.

http://prezi.com/g0k6fs04wsud/presentation-zen/

Images & links used in the Prezi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFDm1-DVdyc

http://www.presentationzen.com/ by Garr Reynold's

inkycircus.com

faculty-staff.ou.edu


by Nick Frush

3 comments:

GrammaRonna said...

I loved the site. After reading your blog about the prezi I went to the site to check it out. I thought it was very user friendly and what a great way to do a presentation. I decided to use this program for my persona project. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

This site was incredible! It gave me a new perspective on the old and boring Power Point presentation method. I used on my presentation, and realized it made me more critical of my assignment.

Anonymous said...

I loved this site! I had never thought about using it until I saw it in class last week. It made the presentation interesting and exciting. :)