"Mp3 is having no effect on iTunes"

I love music and I carry my iPod everywhere I go. My car, when I work out and while I'm in the office. My daughter's love the Mp3 players the carry the thing everywhere so where pretty much music lovers or somewhere on does lines. Based on some articles I found the mention that Amazon currently sits as fourth among music sales. Then there is a statement that reflects that Amazon has to significantly increase its digital sales rates to sur-pass the higher ranked stores. In the other hand that explain why Apple has become the number 1- on music retailer. With my-self having my own iPod I was very happy to hear about the announcement that iTunes could soon come with unlimited access. Of course there are fines line which means that you will pre-pay a fee when you make buy a iPod or iPhone. This will give unlimited access to iTunes music library. I think this will control some of the copyright situation and our singers will get funds that they work for.

www.afterdawn.com/news.archive
NPD Group

No comments: