Improving your communication

“’We identified a set of market segments that require the strengths and expertise that our company has to offer’ is a wordy quote that should have been paraphrased to say, ‘The company identified industries that need its services.’”

What this article is on is teaching people who are business professionals how to write better. More specifically, the quote tells how to make quotes stronger. The whole article combined our looking for things which are related to our topic, (mine is new ways we communicate) and provide a tip on better searching for things.
. This article also shows how you can improve on writing such as strong leads, vocabulary, and even research. I am probably going to use it to check over my work before I post to make sure I am stating what I meant. This article is very helpful and easy to understand. it wont' take you long to get what they are showing you. i would encourage all to read it.

The other thing I enjoyed is that I found a lot of good articles on different forms of useful communication while doing this search. i

I used the communication database on the Regis libraries site to take me to Academic OneFile. From there, I used the basic search, and typed in communication articles with quotes. It is under the title writing you never master the craft. I had fun doing this. Here is the article source.

References
O’Quinn, Ken. “Writing: You never master the craft.” Communication World 15.9 (Oct-Nov
1998): 32. Academic OneFile. Gale. BCR Regis University. 3 Apr. 2008 http://find.galegroup.com.dml.regis.edu/itx/start.do?prodId=AONE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Communications is fundamental to all human endeavors, and in business it is the linchpin that makes and breaks deals. I really like that article because it something business professional should do maybe annually in the form of a refresher course. Make it fun, and to the point.